Monday, June 04, 2007

Esquire kitchen Puchong.

Was at Tesco, Puchong yesterday afternoon shopping. Was shopping around for food too. Didn't have breakfast so was very humgry during lunch time. Some how the food outlets there don't appeal to me. I hve not been to an eatery ther that has something good to offer. Walk past the Esquire kitchen. Had not been to this outlet before and not been to Esquire Kitchen for many years now. I wondered why??
Anyway my wife and I walked in. They had the sets available so we ordered the curry chicken noodles for myself, "char cheong mien" my wife ordered and a place of fried wantan.
The food was pretty decent, not great and pass able fair. This place offering comes with their small plates with the restaurant feeling with average priced food.
Had a quick lunch and maybe will be return anytime soon. Not because the food was bad but because it's not memorable.


Char Cheong Mien.
Curry chicken noodles.
Fried wantan.

No comments: