Monday, July 16, 2007

Just Thai.

We went to this place a couple of weeks ago but I just didn't have the time to post it due to computer problems. It was at this Thai restaurant at 1 Utama new wing. I had some dissapointing Thai food two weeks back at IOI mall so I was abit apprehensive about going for Thai again. But since it was at 1 Utama, I thought what the heck. A reputable place will have lots of patrons and this place was packed. We had to wait to be seated. Luckly we brought our pram for little Isabel to sleep in.


The set up of the place was nice and cosy. I always wondered shy nice restaurants keep thier lighting low. Maybe it because that they don't want us to see thier food clearly whilst we eat it? I ordered the Typical Thai fair, tomyam with pineapple rice and pandan leave wrapped chicken.

It was ok. Definately will go back again for the ambience.




Pinapple Fried rice.

Seafood Tomyam.
Pandan Chicken.

2 comments:

The Other ME said...

Since got baby, always go fancy restaurants already ohh...

The Other ME said...

There is this Japanese "fast food" concept restaurant in Taipan that seems nice. I read the review in the star about it. Maybe we can go visit next month.