Monday, January 10, 2011

Lone Star, Auckland New Zealand

  • Happy New Year!! Not been blogging and updating this space for sometime. My personal life got the better of me for the last 10 months. What better not than to upload photos I took during one of my trips to New Zealand last year.

  • Was taken to this steak house chain called Lone Star. This place give large servings a new meaning. Boy they are huge! I ordered the ribs and it came arranged standing .



















  • normal serving steak seem to be able to feed 2 adults males after a week in the dessert. I can vouch that after dinner I could not eat anything else after finishing my ribs.
  • This place being a equivalent of a McD version of a steak chain sure seem to serve a giants servings with reasonable prices (relatively of course).

No comments: