Thursday, January 01, 2009

Loong Foo, Salak Town.

I was thinking what better place to start a new year's blog with a place that i have my usual meals almost every lunch time since I started working in Sepang. It one of the place which had shown some consistency in the quality of food being cooked all this while and I mean I had been eating here almost every weekday for the past 8 years. This time I ordered the salted egg with mantis prawns and it was fantastic. Some one made a comment that the mantis prawns was good to go with some beers. I can't agree more. I came to this place just a few days before Christmas to indulge ourselves and we were not dissapointed as usual.

Happy New Year!!!!












































2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
answeety said...

yum yum.. try the salted egg sotong..