Friday, June 20, 2008

Sing Leong Huat, Persiaran Subang 1. USJ 1.

I haven't had much time going around to new eating places this month hence not much blogging also. Been busy running around with family visiting and all. We had a family dinner at this place sometime last week. It was just behind USJ 1 Jati 1 Apartments next to the light industrial factories. It was my first time here. As I had ISabel in my arms sleeping, I didn't manage to get any photos myself and didn't really taste most of the fare that was ordered. However, the highlight of the night was definately the deep fried pork knuckle and the curry fish. The pork knuckle was tasty but a bit too salty. The fish curry was nice and thick.
As the night was over, my sister complained that she had to drink lots of water. I guess it was the MSG in the food. I didn't get this thirsty feeling but then again I only ate the curry and the pork knuckle. On normal circumstances I would give a thumbs down for the food (due to the MSG) but I give them the benefit of doubt as I had not 100% appreciated their food.

Curry fish. Kum Heong La La.
Deep Fried Pork Knuckles.
Hokkien Mee.
Cantonese Fried Noodles.
Deep Fried Bean Curd.

1 comment:

chunglern said...

Their main restaurant is in Shah Alam Subang Hi-Tech. I love the food there. Go try it out!

Especially the German pork knuckle! :P