Wednesday, April 16, 2008

F4, USJ 1.

This place is located in the industrial area of USJ 1. Inever knew this place existed until my cousin took me there last week end. This place is actually located inside an industrial area that had a dead end road and I am surprise that this place was jammed packed on a Sunday evening. I wonder how people got to fine this place? The food must be good!! As I was passing the other industrial lots, I see other businessmen opeing other restaurants around the area cashing in on the market. The restaurant is located in an industrial lot.
As for the food, the fish head curry was the best I had tasted. In fact whatever we order was good but the curry fish head leaves me with lasting memories. Not only for the taste but for the just nice proportions of ingredience inside it. This place definate gets my vote.


Honey Pork Ribs.
Curry Fish Head.
Yam Basket.
Ginger Fish Head.

No comments: