Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Big Apple Donut, China Town Ara Damansara.

This place is actually located in Miu Zhe Tsui ( I think) i.e. known as Chinatown in Singapore, at Crimson's at Ara Damansara. I wonder why they called it this as MTZ as this place is neither historical or significant only some developer who wanted to make some money out of the venture. My disagreement for the name of the place a side, this donut place will be the first place you see when you enter the main entrance. I not a big fan of Donuts but I stopped by for a coffee after a good dinner. As it was after 9 pm and we just ordered only coffee, we had additional donuts served to us which I believe were not the onces that they sell thru out the day. As I am not a big fan of donuts and this MTZ, I believe I will not walk into this place again unless devine intervention takes place.





No comments: