Sunday, April 22, 2007

Xin ZhiZun.

Was at rawang today to visit the in-laws. I was told that there was this restaurant in town that was in the paper. Suppose to be good and cheap. So the whole family decided to go there for dinner. It was a typical chinese restaurant. Boy! There was lots of people when we got there. had to wait about an hour for our orders to come. The wait was well worth it. I found everything we order was nice. My personal favourite was the 'shang Ha' noodles. It came four halves of large prawns. It was a surprise. The other which was recommended was the steam 'la la'. I not a big fan of 'la la' but was tasty. I had four or five helpings myself at it.
The final bill was also a shocker for me, it all came to RM150 for all the dishes ordered. This is because a few days agoI had much less in a place in Subang Jaya and it cost me the same price. I left the place happy and will be back there again when the next time in Rawang.


Butter Mantis Prawn.
'Shang Ha' Noodles.
Cheong Ching Fei Chau Yu.
Steam La La.
Seafood Tauhu Pot.
Ham Yu Fa Lam.

No comments: