Sunday, April 08, 2007

Fatty Crab.

Had not gone out for a nice dinner with the wife since Isabel was born so made arrangements with some friends to have dinner at South Pasific last night. Unfortunately it was close. What!!!! Close on a saturday night. They must be celebrating something. Decided to go to Fatty Crab at Taman Megah. I have not been there for the last 10 years. Ironically it was with the similar friends that I was there 10 years ago. I wondered why I took so long to go back there again? But I had a reminder when I ordered the food. They only have fix set of cooked crabs, fish and prawns. They have nothing else if you want some other variety of cooking. To me that "take it of leave it". Now I remember why I not gone back for such a long time and probably will not go there again for some time more.
The place has not changed much. The food was a dissapointment for me. I tasted better. Maybe people go there because of the price. We had some crabs, fish and prawns. Nothing fancy. Night ended early because we had to rush home to see to Isabel.



Finger food.
Steam Red Snapper.
Chilly Crab.
Chilly prawns.

No comments: