Sunday, May 06, 2007

Xin ZhiZun Revisited.

Had another round of dinner at this place tonight. It was so memorable the last time I was there, we decided to go there again for a family fgathering dinner. Ordered some of the similar dishes we had last time but added three new fares. The curry prawns, asam fish and salted egg yoke crab. I just had a taste of the crab as I wasn't much a fan of it but it was tasty. The asam fish leaves me craving for more the next time around. of course also ordered my all time favourite there, the "shang har" mee abet a bigger plate this time round.
The place as usual lots of customers and diners there. Couldn't even get a place to sit. Manage to get three tables for the family. As usual the price of the meal was very reasonable. Will be back again..He..He...He!!!

Curry Prawn.
Asam Fish.
Salted egg yoke crab.


No comments: