Saturday, December 01, 2007

Taipei Food Part 2 - Tamsui.

Here some photos of the Tam Sui night market and some of the food stalls I took. Its not as famous as the Shilling or Rao Er night market in Taipei but its just as big. Competition in Taiwan must be pretty stiff as everyone is doing thier own thing to attract customers to thier products. Load hailers, speakers and auction sales are a common sight here even for selling food. I came a cross two girls selling seafood sausages using load speakers. There were not many takers except us. I was pretty good. There so many food here that I can't recognise the end product I just ended up taking photos of it but I did not try it. The sign boards are all in Mandarin.


Seafood Saugages.


Seafood sauages that I tried.
The black sausage is made from Octopus.


Sea Snails.

No comments: