Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tony Romas.

Not been to Sunway Pyramid for ages. My wife wanted a nice proper dinner setting for my birthday so off we went there. We were deciding on a place hence this place two floors above the skating ring. I heard so much about this place. The food comes in huge portions, I could finish my order and had to have a doggy bag.


We started with the onion loaf that was nice. Onions nicely packed into a round circle. Tasted somewhat like onion rings to me. I ordered the Swiss beef cheese sandwich (I think) and the misses had the Romas ribs combo. The sandwich came with a grilled slices of bread that was not the standard size that we can get outside. I particularly loved the ribs as it was tender and juicy.

Overall it was a good experience with a fantastic setting. The service was above excellence and would definately revisit this place again.


Onion Loaf.

Beef Sandwich.

Romas ribs combo.

No comments: